Coin banks and its affiliates (hereinafter,” Coin-Banks “, “we”, “us” or “our”) are committed to protect and respect your privacy.
- Use of Personal Information
We may collect your Personal Information if you use the Coin-Banks site, open an Account or perform any Transaction. The types of Personal Information that we collect may include:
- Full name
- Your address;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your banking details including account numbers;
- Your date of birth;
- Your trades; and
- Your ID and utility bill or bank statement confirming your residential address.
- By choosing to deposit to www.coin-banks.com by credit card, your credit card details are not stored by the Service and cannot be accessed by www.coin-banks.com’s staff. Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by Direct acquiring banks.
- The website may also retrieve other types of information, as logged by our website’s servers, including your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, in order to implement certain user trends or to block certain users from accessing our website. This being said, our website may assign your computer one or more cookies which may retrieve information in order to accommodate access to the website, to personalize your online experience, and to use standard or non-standard internet tools, such as web beacons or monitoring programs, which collect information that tracks your use of the website and enables it to customize our services and promotions.
Personal information given to us by you shall not be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent, unless such information:
a. Is required to be disclosed to related companies of ours
b. Was publicly known to us and/or made generally available in the public domain prior to the time of disclosure by you.
c. Becomes publicly known and made generally available after disclosure by you to us through no action or inaction of us.
d. Is required to be disclosed by law or regulation, in which case we will give you as much notice as possible of the proposed disclosure as is practical (including a copy of any written request) in order to allow you to limit or restrict such disclosure.
e. Is furnished or made known to us by a third party otherwise than in breach of any of our confidentiality obligations hereunder; is independently developed by us without reference to the information disclosed by you or was known to us, without restriction, at the time of disclosure by you, as shall be shown and evidenced by written documents.
f. Is required to be disclosed in order for us to protect our rights.
6. In order to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
7. To protect child privacy, we never knowingly collect or maintain information from users under the age of 18; no part of our website is designed to attract anyone under 18 years old.
8. Upon your request, you may choose and ask not to receive emails and/or newsletters from the website, and delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You acknowledge that by using our services and your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions that you will be providing us with Personal Information. You consent to us disclosing that information where we are required by law to third parties for electronic identification purposes as outlined above.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to review all policies, rules, terms and regulations, including the privacy policies, of each site that you visit. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We do not control those third party sites or any of the content contained therein and you agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for any of those third party sites, including, without limitation, their content, policies, failures, promotions, products, services or actions and/or any damages, losses, failures or problems caused by, related to or arising from those sites.